The earth is our house and it’s up to all of us to keep it clean. Abbey Credit Union is lending a hand to the cause in several ways. Join us as we celebrate “Going Green!” We are now offering E-statements to our members…
E-statements or "electronic statements," replace your paper bank statements and are a great way to help the environment. An Abbey CU online banking convenience!
Cutting down on paper use also lowers greenhouse gas emissions and saves water, fuel, and energy. Log on to PayItGreen.org to see exactly how switching from paper is "Good For The Environment. Good For You."
- Simply log onto your account on our secure website for viewing.
- E-statements contain all the same information as the paper statements you are receiving now.
- Nothing is left out.
- We will send you an e-mail notification when your statement is available.
- You will have the opportunity to view up to 12 months of previous statements
- Minimize unnecessary clutter that comes along with paper statements.
- Utilizing E-statements will reduce the risk of identity theft and mail fraud.
- According to a 2008 study by Javelin Strategy & Research, most identity theft occurs “offline.”
- Abbey uses heightened password security and 128-bit encryption.
- You will be amazed at the difference online banking makes: According to PayItGreen.org, “If 20% of households switch to electronic bills, statements, and payments, 1.8 million trees would be saved each year.”
Need a Statement or Record in another format than E-Statement?
- Abbey Credit Union members have the option to have records provided in paper format.
- Members have right to withdraw their consent for E-Statements; please contact either of our branches to make this request.
- If you need to obtain a paper copy of any statement, please contact your Abbey representative for assistance.
- There is a $2.00 Service Fee for each requested Statements/History/Copies and Paper Statements with Home Banking.
Many of our members like to share their thoughts and opinions with us and we thought it would be nice to pass it along to you.
What I like about the credit union is how nice they are, even when I need to take money out of the bank! — Chelsea S.
You people are great! — Louise C.