Update on 3/19/20
Update on 3/17/20
At Abbey Credit Union, our top priority is the safety and health of our members and employees.
We encourage you to use our Touch-Free Banking Services, such as Online Banking, Mobile App, Night Drop, Remote Deposit, and our Call Center. To limit the amount of traffic if at all possible, avoid visiting one of our branches during this time. Electronic services are available 24/7 and provide quick and
accurate account information. Our Call center will remain open during normal business hours. A night
deposit box is available at both offices for deposits that you may need to make as well.
Online Bill Pay and Mobile Banking
- FREE* Online Web Bill Pay Service
- One primary page for all your paying needs
- You can use this page to manage your bill-paying activity
- Several payments can be processed on the same or next day
- New online calendar tool available to help ensure on-time payments
- Bill reminder feature provides the option to receive emails when a payment is made or when a due date is approaching
- Web Bill-Pay system is flexible to suit your needs
- View real-time account balances and statements
- Review transaction history
- Transfer funds between eligible accounts
- Search account activity with Mobile Web and Downloadable Applications
- Find nearby shared branch locations with Mobile Web and Downloadable Applications
- Use for cash withdraws, balance inquiries and more
- Visit www.allianceone.coop to see a list of our surcharge free ATMs
If you are not currently enrolled in Online Banking, please visit our website at www.abbeycu.com to sign up today.
Our Credit Union staff is doing their part as well by
- Wiping down all door handles at least 3 times a day
- Spray lobbies with Lysol regularly
- Clean all keyboards with alcohol wipes regularly
- Wiping down teller counters with Clorox wipes at least 3 times a day
The CDC recommends the following precautions during this time
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer. Always wash hands with soap and water if hands are visibly dirty.
- Avoid touching your face, especially your eyes, nose and mouth, with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Stay home when you’re sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched items and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
Our current plan is to keep all branches open during regular business hours. We will continue to monitor the situation and communicate with you as needed. Thank you for your patience during this time.
President & CEO